The Foundry Group team is looking for a new Executive Assistant to join us in Boulder. We’re looking for a tech-savvy, hard-working, professional with several years of EA experience. The job description and instructions for applying are below. Please help us spread the word!
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Foundry Group is a venture capital firm focused on making early-stage technology investments, participating in select growth rounds, and identifying and supporting the next generation of venture fund managers. Our passion is working alongside entrepreneurs to give birth to new technologies and to build those technologies into industry-leading companies. We also seek to leverage our experience and relationships as fund managers to help new and existing venture firms create industry leading investment businesses. We’re centrally located in Boulder, CO, but we invest in companies and funds across North America.
We are looking to hire an experienced, self-motivated professional to join our staff as a full-time executive assistant.
This individual will report to and support two of our partners while also being part of a small team of executive assistants that collaborate on various administrative tasks that benefit the entire office.
- Maintain and update calendars in a fast paced, multi-variant environment
- Schedule appointments/meetings/travel (professional and personal)
- Gather information and data, heavy internet use
- Produce correspondence (primarily email)
- Data entry and contact management
- Prepare various reports, including expenses
- Help team of executive assistants and other staff members with administrative and operational tasks
- Special projects
KEY ATTRIBUTES, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of four years experience providing administrative support in fast-paced business environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; ego-less and willing to pitch in wherever necessary
- Friendly, service-oriented, and positive attitude with a good sense of humor and willingness to work hard
- Quick learner who exhibits excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with immaculate attention to detail and ability to do accurate work in a timely manner
- Systems-oriented and tech savvy; experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Google apps and familiarity with various SaaS platforms (e.g. Slack); excited about utilizing digital tools to increase productivity and efficiency both for the individual and for the partner
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and working independently, with the support of a small team environment
- Extremely trustworthy, understands the importance of confidentiality
- Patience, flexibility, and adaptability; reacts positively and quickly to last-minute changes in logistics or needs
- Knowledge or experience in venture capital, startups, and/or tech
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Top-tier healthcare benefits with full premium coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Parking pass
- RTD EcoPass
- Annual wellness stipend
This is a full-time position located in Boulder, Colorado. For consideration, please send resume and salary requirement to email@example.com.
Foundry Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.